Sorry. You must be logged in to view this form.
A PensionHelp Centrelink Correspondence Nomination can help take the stress out of dealing with Centrelink by enabling us to assist you understand your Centrelink benefits and services.
You remain the Centrelink customer, still receiving communications and you can talk to Centrelink at any time. The great news is, so can your nominee, this will limit the contact you need to have with Centrelink as PensionHelp act on your behalf.
As your Centrelink Correspondence Nominee, PensionHelp will:
- Claim the right benefit for you.
- Complete known updates to your Centrelink account.
- Respond to notices, provide information and report to Centrelink as agreed on your behalf.
- Act in your best interests.
- Notify you of any changes that effect our ability to be your nominee.
You can only have one correspondence nominee, but you may choose to have another person or organization as a ‘Person Permitted to Enquire’. We can assist you complete this form if required.
You can cancel your nominee arrangement at any time through any of the following methods:
- Contact PensionHelp via email or phone
- Call Centrelink on your regular payment line
- Use your online account through myGov
- Visit a Centrelink service centre.
When you cancel your arrangement, Centrelink send a letter to you and your nominee.
Once you complete this online form, we will forward the below form to Centrelink to process the PensionHelp Centrelink Correspondence Nomination. This can take anywhere from 2 business days or 1 week.
You will receive a letter from Centrelink notifying you that SRG Applied Services Pty Ltd trading as PenisonHelp is your Centrelink Nominee.